Please sign up to the right to receive a complimentary newsletter regarding industry related topics on a monthly basis.
- "It Does Not Follow" Non Sequiturs in Financial Comparisons
- Average Annual Rate of Return (If you're going to use it, know what it is)
- Creative "Event Insurance"
- "Doing Security" with the Upper Middle Class
- A Cyborg Solution to Personal Finance
- The Government Reserves the Right to Move the Goal Posts
- Rejuvenating Neglected Life Insurance Policies
- Is Consumer Lending About to Get “Uberized?”
- Mr. America and Barbie: Distortions in Personal Finance
- Transitioning To Self-Employment
- The Impact of Tweaked Assumptions
- Do You Have December in 3D
- Thanksgiving & Giving Make You Rich
- Low Interest Rates Squeeze Guaranteed Incomes
- Durable Goods and Zero-Interest Loans
- Loan Management for Insurance Policies
- Will You Be Burned By Social Security?
- In Practice, This Theory Doesn’t Work
- 401(k) Options When You Change
- Avoiding the Goodman Triangle
- A 10th Man Perspective
- Irrational Annuity Hostility
- Social Security Maximization Strategies: Interesting, But Perhaps Irrelevant
- Preventing Elder Financial Abuse
- Big Engine Vs. Engineering
- In Focus: The Pre-Retirement Zone
- Offset or Paid Up?
- Making DC Look Like DB… It’s Not So Easy
- If The Pros Are Really Amateurs, What Are You?
- Life Insurance In Retirement: A Good Idea For Everyone?
- The Case Against Extra Principal Statements
- Conventional Retirement Wisdom Needs More Than The 80% Rule
- Your Employer As Financial Counselor?
- Buying a Car: A Bigger, Longer Transaction
- Why Don’t Americans Protect Their Human Capital?
- BOLO: Outrageous IRS Phone Scammers
- Perpetuating First Generation Success
- Making Financial Provisions For Special Needs
- Does Insurance Determine Your Debt Limit (Maybe It Should)
- The New Retirement: It’s The Same As the Old, Except…
- Dumb and Dumber, Super Bowl XLIX, and The Improbable in Real Life
- Coffee Stains on The Disability Insurance Napkin
- Ultimate Success In Small Business Requires a Succession Plan
- Don't ignore The Savings-Investing Distinction
- The Synergy of Wealth and Health
- When Term Terminates
- Gasoline Prices Down (But Not Really)
- Retirement Maximization Strategy: Living Abroad
- A Unified Theory to Save the Middle Class
- The Whole Story on Life Insurance Persistency
- Family Loans: Just Between Us and the IRS
- The Challenge of Providing Competency, Protecting Assets
- To Buy A Toaster, Or To Save: Why the choice is harder than you might think
- Calculating Real, Real Returns for Whole Life Insurance.
- New Year’s Resolution: Ask Someone Else To Get You In shape
- The Economics of Today’s College Education
- You May Not Retire On Your Own Terms
- Buckets: Does a Macro Approach Fit a Micro Issue?
- The Responsible Approach: Transferring Responsibility
- Borrowing for Year-End Transactions
Newsletters prior to 2015 have been archived